We all play videogames in our free time, either in mobile, PC or console and everyone has a different opinion about them and there will be always the fight between the ones that think that playing in PC is better than consoles and vice versa... 😒
As I'm 21 years old, my first console was the Game Boy Advance and the first game was Pokémon Fire Red (and, in my opinion, the best Pokémon game ever). But at home we also had the Nintendo 64, the GameCube and the PS1 so I've played them too.


I also like old ones and I'm in love with the SNES and the Atari 2600 (my father had them) but if I had to choose my favourite console ever I would be in conflict with myself between PS3 and GameBoy Advance SP... And my favourite videogame is Portal (1 and 2, both are amazing), without any doubts.

So, the question is which videogame and console are your favourites??
Have a nice weekend and have fun playing videogames!! 😜😎
The cake is a lie.