Hey Trello Experts!
I have had a personal Trello account for several years. I use it for home and work. I have used the MS Office - Add a Trello Card app for several months. It works fine.
Recenlty, I created a new Trello account for work. And I moved some of the boards from my home account to my work account. Everything is running smoothly. However,I want the MS Office - Add a Trello Card app to send emails and create cards on my work account. I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. When I use the app it wants to send Trello cards to my home account.
I have tried removing the app and re-installing it. I have logged off Trello from all my devices. I have restarted my computer, etc.
Help would be appreciated. What am I overlooking? Hopefully, it is not something obvious.
Peace.
Bob