I have a current bamboo instance on 5.12.3.1. I exported all my data from the instance, installed a new instance on 5.14.5 and then imported the exported data. I then updated to the latest version of bamboo. So I currently have my original 5.12.3.1 instance in one folder and my new instance with the latest version. When trying to build a plan that builds successfully in the original instance, I run into an error where bamboo.build.working.directory environment variable is using the home path of the original instance. My original instance was located in C:\BuildServer my new instance is located at C:\BuildServer 2018. Once of my steps uses an environment variable that looks like this "Mobile=${bamboo.build.working.directory}\" this is used in the postbuild step for MSBuild. However, when that step runs instead of bamboo.build.working.directory being C:\BuildServer 2018\***** it is C:\BuildServer\***** The only thing I can think of is that it kept information from the import and is using the old environment parameter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.