I am trying to fetch from our repository but it keeps prompting me to input my password and saying that the username/password is incorrect. I've reset my password and also have tried using both my email and my username in the popup box so I know that information is correct. I also have Oauth set up as well so it shouldn't be prompting me to log in anyways. What can I do to fix this? Thanks.
Hi Kellan,
We need a few more details to help debug this situation:
1. what OS are you on?
2. what version are you using?
3. what hosting service is the account for?
4. what is the authentication configuration for the account and repository (they can be independent, i.e. - OAuth + SSH or U/P + HTTPS)
Brian GanningerSenior Mac Developer, Sourcetree
I'm on windows 10. Using Sourcetree version 2.6.10.0 trying to pull from bitbucket. And I'm using HTTPS + OAuth. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!
Any update on this? It's critical because I can't work with the rest of my team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.