Happy Monday my friends! A is for ART!
Have you tried Google's Arts and Culture app [android] [iOS]? I've been addicted since they debuted it, and thought that I'd share some of its coolest features with you today. Why? Because who doesn't need a little distraction to break up their Monday?
1. HD/VR views of iconic museums and art pieces.
Ever wanted to explore the Louvre but can't afford to visit France? Here's your chance to do it with a cardboard box and a smart phone.
2. COLOR collections!
Guys, this is satisfying on a whole other level. You can select color palettes and find art that matches your chosen scheme.

3. Facial recognition matching to a large art database. Find your art doppelganger!
The facial recognition can be hit or miss depending on on the quality of your photo and the tilt of your face, but it's really funny to flip through your photos and see how absurd (or accurate) your matches can be.

I want you to share your art doppelganger below, or if you're shy, post some of your favorite works/artists in the comments below. Have an amazing week, everyone!