When I try to clone a repository, It's keep checking and asking for the password many times then I got that invalid path with these details:
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks -c credential.helper= -c credential.helper="C:/Users/GPI/AppData/Local/ATLASS~1/SOURCE~1/GIT_EX~1/GIT-CR~1.EXE" ls-remote https://mernam@bitbucket.org/gpidev/gpms.gitOutput:Error: Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt.remote: Invalid username or password. If your organization manages your account or you've enabled two-step verification, create an app password to log in: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/9DJmMQfatal: Authentication failed for 'https://mernam@bitbucket.org/gpidev/gpms.git/'
Hello! You'll need to upgrade your version of the Git Credential Manager to at least 1.17.1:
https://github.com/Microsoft/Git-Credential-Manager-for-Windows/releases/tag/v1.17.1
I upgraded it and still have the same issue
Can you confirm the git version you're using (Options > Git > Version). You should be looking for "System Git version > 2.18.0".
It may also help to remove all existing credentials as well -- open the Windows Credential Manager, click "Windows Credentials" and remove all entries for "Bitbucket". Make sure you restart Sourcetree, and then try again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.