When I drag a JIRA URL onto a Trello card the title only shows up if I use Microsoft Edge to open Trello. If I use Chrome or FireFox to open the Trello page the Title displays as "Log in with Atlassian account"
Are you logged in to your Atlassian account in Chrome or Firefox? When you log in, there are cookies set in your browser to keep you logged in - but only on that browser. If you are not logged in, then you won't have access to the Jira instance and therefore it won't show the information related to it.
Yes I am logged in on Chrome. I have my JIRA desktop open in another window on the Chrome browser
Hi Paul,
I'm not 100% sure here, but it sounds like you're using Jira Power-Up and it might need to be authorized from within the alternate browser. Here's more on that.
If that doesn't help, feel free to get in touch at https://trello.com/contact and we can dig deeper to see what's going on. Thanks!
I am using Jira Power-Up and it was connected. Depending on what browser I use I experience different functionality.
I am dragging the link from my JIRA window into my Trello window
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.