I have invited some potential users to Trello in the past but they no longer are needed on my boards. They have not accepted the invites. How do I remove them from the Invited list? It's getting jumbled in there.
In the web view, at the top of the board, you see a list of members. If you select the invited member and then just hit remove, you can remove them from the board. Trello treats invited members as members of the board who simply have not set up their account yet, so it works the same way as removing any other member.
If it is a board which uses a Team, how about changing the team ?I think you may have to create a team first with the potential users in nowadays for the board. Then change the team to that one.
No idea how I missed that. Thanks.
No problem!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.