I was very pleased at how easy it was to set up the Trello Calendar => Google Calendar Integration. Events are simply created in Trello, which builds an iCal, and from there google calendar crawls the resulting iCal feed and synchronizes the calendar data.
However, my dilemma is this: I need to be able to only assign certain events to specific users. I see that the data passed into the calendar event that is create is the members, and due date (it uses the date to create the event). Assuming that the calendar is accessible by a certain group of people, is there a way to hide all of the events for each user that aren't part of the "Members" for each card? I only want the users to be able to see their own events. Is there an easy way to do this, or will I have to build my own Trello = > Google Calendar Integration?
Thank you!