The Community team is here to: A) help you get the most out of your experience; and
to have fun. Meet the people behind the avatars:
Stephanie Grice

Where I'm based: The city of roses and bridges, Portland, Oregon!
Fun fact about me: I was on Sesame Street as a child.
Ask me about: All things Atlassian, all things community, dogs, books, travel, gardening/farming.
Profile: @Stephanie Grice
Monique van den Berg

Where I'm based: Richmond, California (the San Francisco Bay Area).
Fun fact about me: I've worked as an English professor, a Starbucks barista, and a telephone psychic.
Ask me about: Community features, badges and challenges, Friday Fun, birds, feminism, literature, hagelslag, my favorite La Croix flavors.
Profile: @Monique vdB
Cassie Mayes

Where I'm based: Austin, Texas.
Fun fact about me: I'm short!
Ask me about: Texas, our event platform (Bevy), what processes we've recently implemented, music, and street tacos.
Profile: @Cassie Mayes
Caroline Park

Where I'm based: Loma Linda, CA (an hour from LA!)
Fun fact about me: As a child, I fell from a third story window and survived.
Ask me about: All things community, video games, animals, food recommendations, pop culture (I have a knack for identifying celebrities and movies)
Profile: @Caroline Park
Darline Auguste

Where I'm based: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Fun fact about me: I have an irrational fear of being stung by a bee. I’ve never been stung or broken a bone but I’m honestly not sure which one I’d find worse.
Ask me about: All things Community and our Leader program, Dutch living, food, music, random lyrics or quotes from movies/TV and traveling.
Profile: @Darline Auguste
Tamanna Godara

Where I'm based: India's Silicon Valley, Bangalore.
Fun fact about me: I have no rhythm when it comes to dance or music, I am always out of sync.
Ask me about: All things community, my hometown Jaipur, how to apply reverse psychology on kids.
Profile: @Tamanna Godara
Viktoriya Borisova

Where I'm based: New York City
Fun fact about me: the enthusiasm for learning and helping others grow is my favorite part of the community. Get a glimpse of this energy in the Leader Spotlight Series!
Ask me about: Bevy, Meetup, Brandfolder, Orbiit, or swag
Profile: @Viktoriya Borisova
Saralie Salomon

Where I'm based: Florida
Fun fact about me: I love sushi, traveling, and working with my team
Ask me about: all things community including moderating, awarding High Fives, and creating kudos badges! My favorite thing about community is hearing stories from everyone around the world 🌍
Profile: @Saralie S.
Janice James

Where I'm based: New Braunfels, TX, a small historic town in Central Texas well known for it's cold-spring rivers (which we practically live in during summer!).
Fun fact about me: My office could reasonably pass for a science lab. In my off-time from community I love experimenting with cosmetic chemistry and making candles.
Ask me about: Military space opera, entrepreneurship, tea recommendations, CRPGs.
Profile: @Janice