Hi,
I recently added way to many SVN repos (>5555) to our Fisheye (V4.4) instance. I am using powerful system with (62G RAM; 8core; 40GXms & 40Xmx) where the instance is installed. However the scanning is still stuck, it's been more than 7 days the scanning is 0%. We are using https:// protocol, though I am aware that if we use SVN:// or File:// protocol the performance may increase, but at this moment we only want to use https:// protocol. Initial indexing threads is set to '4' and FishEye and Incremental indexing threads is set to '5'. Block size is set to '800' just to reduce the time it takes to scan the repository. As a workaround i stopped all '5555' repos and ONLY started one to check if it expedite the scanning process, but no LUCK. Still stuck at 0% and i really have no idea what next. Also i dont find any log entries about this. 