We have a reasonably large number of plans split into projects by type. The wallboard is great for showing the current state of the trunk but I need to see the state of all the projects/plans associated with a particular branch. Is there a simple parameter or similiar I can use on the telemetry action to achieve this or do I need to look for (or build) a plugin?
Did u find a way to do this ? im further looking for the same thing.
Unfortunately the only answer at the moment seems to be write your own. I've written a groovy script which checks all plans/branches and correlates branch names to yeild a combined result but it runs as an external service using the REST interface so it takes a while to run and isn't integated with the bamboo webapp.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.