Hi everybody,
I'm having a odd error with my git and I wonder if someone can help me solve it. In short, the commits and pushes I have on my computer's Sourcetree do not match those on the online repo and can't be accessed by other computers.
It started when, trying to make a large commit + push through Sourcetree, the loading bar seemed to have gotten stuck, even after I left it for several hours. The output log didn't show advances either. I decided to cancel and see what was happening. However, when I canceled, sourcetree showed that the push had been successful and was in the repo. I left it at that but, in trying to clone the repo to another computer, I noticed that, online, that commit does not appear at all. I have not received an error message of any kind.
I've tried making more pushes from the computer, but they have the same result. When trying to use the command line, I get a message stating the repo is up to date.
I've updated sourcetree to the latest version, and am still finding this issue. Has anyone encountered it before? If so what can I do to solve it?