Hello!
I use SourceTree-2.6.10 Chinese simplified version in Win7 x64
When I use sourcetree tools, I find two bugs after it restart.
1、When I just installed the sourcetree, I can log in normally and view the remote repos. But if I restart sourcetree, it doesn't show my account in the location as the Snapshot. It causes I can't get the remote repos in the GUI. This is Chinese simplified version, it means "Remote Repos"、"Add a account/user"、"Edit account/User"
If I click the "Add a User" button, input my account again, it shows me "the account has been existed" , I can't click the confim button.
2、When I cancel selection the settings "Allow sourcetree to modify my global git and mercurial configuiration files" in "Tools => Option => General", it will be effective. But when I restart the sourcetree, it will be selected again.
Who can help me to solve these problems?