I want to remove guests (not members) from Trello Boards, but cannot find a button or instruction on how to do that. I can only find where to remove memebrs.
This KB article suggests another approach that worked for me:
https://help.trello.com/article/779-removing-a-member-from-a-board
Note that you click (not right-click) on their avatar (at the top of the Board view) in order to get the pop-up menu with the "Remove from board..." choice.
It also works to click on the adjacent number-in-circle (Board Members list), and select the person from that list.
Hi Lizelle
Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'guest'? Do you mean observer?
Hi there - I ended up making the person a member and then removing the member...a quick fix but it worked...
the question was about a guest, not a member.
love the workaround - but it should not be necessary.
I was able to remove guests by following the instructions provided.
I have the same issue, when trying to remove Guest, after clicking on guest avatar I have no option to Remove
Hello, This is how I have just removed GUESTS from a board, hopefully you can view the screenrecording from the link below:
Removing Guests from Trello Board < shared from my google drive
Otherwise:
Hope this helps as I thought that it was not that obvious at first.
👍
Click on the "share" button on the top right corner beside the horizontal list of "members" and "guests" avatars,
select the dropdown and the "remove" option is in there.
Thank you, that worked!!
I confirm, it works on guests (non-members), thanks a lot !
You have to upgrade to the premium account to have the 'remove' button displayed. you are not admin and don't have permission access if you are using a free account. There is a free-14 day trial for premium.
I have to do the same thing...remove a guest. I cannot find the "share" button. Can someone send a screenshot? Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.