I updated SourceTree and now the Terminal can not see Heroku.
I can see that Heroku works with cmd.exe but does not work with GitBash/MINGW32.
HiI don't use Heroku so apologies if this is stupid question.You are trying to run a windows .cmd file in Git Bash. I wouldn't expect this to work, but I could be wrong. Has it ever worked? Did you previously use cmd rather than Git Bash as the terminal?
SourceTree opens GitBash and would run heroku cli commands until the most recent update. The cmd version fires the heroku file used by Git Bash, I presume.
It seems like the update has changed either a path or environment variable.
Can you give me an example of the Heroku commands that would be run and what would trigger them?Sourcetree doesn't know anything about Heroku so are these commands configured against Git?
Hi Michael,
I have opened an issue ticket with Heroku to assist as well.
The first basic test is to check the version of the installed heroku cli toolbelt, which fails.
heroku --version
This has always worked, but after I upgraded from Source Tree 1.9 to the new version, it failed. I rolled back to 1.9 but the damage seems to have been done already and I have done multiple re-installs of Heroku CLI and still no luck, thus me raising the issue here to see if anyone has faced a similar issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.