Hello,
I'm facing an issue while configuring my Portfolio.
Issues visible in my board are not in my plan.
My board's filter is linked to my Jira project. And my Portfolio filter calls the board.
Anyway, only some issue appear in Portfolio. I think part of the problem is linked to status. The issues shown have status OPEN, IN PROGRESS, CLOSED, REVIEW IN PROGRESS, TO TEST. No issue with status BUSINESS REVIEW IN PROGRESS is shown, for example. But I also have 2 issues (one feedback, one story) of the same sprint, with same status (TO TEST) and same fix version : Feedback is displayed in Portfolio, Story is not.
I checked other questions about this topic, like https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Issues-not-showing-up-in-Portfolio-Live-Plans/qaq-p/108507, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Done-issues-do-not-display-in-Portfolio-Plan/qaq-p/613598 but did not find the solution.
Does someone have an idea ?
For my general comprehension, my question would be : why, if I pull a Portfolio plan from a board, do I not see all issues from this board ?
Thanks a lot,
Adrien