After downloading sourcetree, we are not able to setup account and perform required configurations. Please help
Hi Sudharsan, can you elaborate a bit more on what is the problem exactly?:
Kind regards,
Ana
Hi, In which step are you stuck?Answer : I am stuck while configuring Atlassian account in Sourcetree setup. It shows unauthorized error Do you already have an Atlassian account?Answer : Yes i do have an Atlassian account Do you use Bitbucket Server or Cloud? Answer : I use Bitbucket server Can you send a screenshot of the error message you get, if any?Answer : Attached error message screenshotIn register account page when i click on Atlassian account -> I enter my Atlassian mail id and click on continue -> then it takes me to microsoft sign in page -> then i get below error
Hi Sudharsan, thanks for your reply.
I'm afraid the screenshot didn't get attached properly, so I'll have to do without that.
If you're using Windows, please make sure Internet Explorer is updated to the latest version as Sourcetree relies on it for authentication.
If you're still having issues, please try to log in to https://my.atlassian.com/product directly from Internet Explorer and let us know how it goes.
If all the above fails, we'll need you to resend the screenshot again.
Best regards,
Hi Ana,
Could you please see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-9052 . This has screenshot attached.. Can we have quick call so that i can show the issue to you in better way
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.