Context: Crucible v3.1.2, Perforce SCC
This is the same as several other questions you've recently asked. The answer remains "check the issue tracker for Crucible and read the release notes"
I did go through the release notes sincerely hoping I was missing something. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case as I was hoping an upgrade would be a simpler resolution for issues than looking for a different solution.
Hi Brent,
Crucible limitations are usually related to poor performance caused by large reviews.
I've searched by issues related to slowness or performance while performing reviews fixed since v3.1.2 and I've found 5 issues.
This means that Crucible should be performing better with large reviews in its latest version (v3.6.1), comparing to v3.1.2.
If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,Felipe KraemerAtlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.