Hi guys,
The use case is pretty simple but I don't understand why it's not working:
I have 2 projects ES and OBT. I have 2 boards for my 2 teams.
- 1 board includes the entire ES project + issues from OBT project that have a specific component (let's call it X)
- 1 board includes the entire OBT project - issues from OBT project that have the X component
Therefore, those 2 boards are pretty exclusive. No issue is present on both, i've double checked it.
Here's the thing: When I import the scope, I choose the 2 boards and, by default, issues from the OBT project with the component X are unchecked. Not a big deal since I can select all. But, if I add a new one to the epic, it won't appear in my plan, which is very annoying. It means I would have to redo an import every time one of the team is adding an issue like this one.
Do you have any idea on this one? Should we migrate those issues to the same project (ES)? The reason we kept like this is that the component fixversion would coexist on both projects and that's not ideal.
Thanks
Julien