I'm trying to get started with a trello for my team. Right now we have a free version and I'm trying to understand what are the Abilities it has before we start talking about upgrading to business class.
I looked around in the documentation but could not find any answer to this query. Is it possible that when a team member assigns a trello card to another team member, then the latter automatically gets an email or some sort of a notification that the task has been assigned to her?
Or is there any other way that if a member has got some card assigned to her, she get some kind of notification without having to login and keep on checking whether she has been assigned some cards?
If it is not possible in the free version, is it possible to do that in the business class version?
Thank you for any inputs