Folks, I’ll be honest. My Friday-workday playlist has become a bit stale. What do YOU listen to at work on Fridays? Feed me your suggestions! I might even blog about it… 😉
Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
Ooh nice one. That'll power you through the afternoon for sure.
Hey @SGD - I listen to Google Play on my iphone and pick a playlist based on my mood - whether or not I need to focus or just want a boost of energy!
At this moment I'm listening to Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts...music from Cowboy Bebop.
https://youtu.be/JT6u0bE6vTw
@SGD if you haven't heard it yet it's crazy good.
Great topic @SGD! Have you tried http://everynoise.com/ ? It's my favorite way to find new music. Can be a bit of a clickhole though!
I listen to drum and bass in the mornings usually because I can't let go of the early 2000s.
I am listening to The Darkness: Live At Hammersmith very loud at the moment.
Usually in afternoons I like relaxing music. Leo Rojas is one of my favorites (Try Lonely Shepherd)
Alas, I wish I were listening to something fun ... instead I'm listing to tech support.
The album Paris by The Cure.
@Scott Theus yasssssssss
Bleh. Here's hoping the rest of your afternoon is less talk, more rock.
good jams!
@Scott Theus - Now I'm listening to Nujabes because your reference to anime music made me remember lowfi hiphop from Samurai Champloo.
@Meg Holbrook I would say that's to melancholy for a Friday afternoon, but I just put on Gorillaz "Plastic Beach" which starts off with, of course, "Up on Melancholy Hill."
Done with tech support. "The Greatest Showman" soundtrack now.
My daughter is OBSESSED with that soundtrack. Like, to the point where I'm starting to regret the karaoke microphone we got her for Christmas...
I get older each year, and each year I seem to go back a little further for my music. Today was Palestrina's "Lamentationes Ieremiae prophetae".Beautiful voices in a language that doesn't distract me (Latin)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Pierluigi_da_Palestrina
But before that it was everything that The Who and Rush have recorded!
For some reason last Friday I felt like the This is: Limp Bizkit playlist on Spotify. Nice stuff to get back to every now and then and dwell in fond memories of the past. :-)
text next to my 4KB 50x50px blank white image
Today is the turn of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomaso_Albinoni
"Everything?" That would take a really long time
I started in a bit of a "steampunk" mood today...
https://youtu.be/neweVrb72SE
...and now after a rather contentious call I need something a little rougher.
https://youtu.be/6-uNyUmP9TA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.