In the journey of a task, there are series of meetings.How can I add intermediate reminders (for the meetings or short goals) in addition to final due date of a card / task?
Hi @Vishwajit Desai,
in some Jira instances I create some JQL filters with duedate => "-7d" to remind me those issues with Due Date in next 7 days or some other similar JQL. This filters can be used in dashboards or you can subscribe this filters to receive the result in your email.
Hi @Francesc_Arbó
Thanks for the answer. But it does not fulfill my requirement. I wish to add intermediate multiple reminders for a single task / card.
I agree @Vishwajit Desai. Until Atlassian can really get the full power of reminders and device notifications harnessed in Trello (like in todoist) I won’t pay for the Gold. It’s only a passive idea management or collaboration tool, not a project management tool...!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.