Hi
We use Login with Google. Since a few weeks I can not use Sourcetree anymore to clone my repos. I can see all repos but during the clone process ("checking source"), there is always a prompt to enter my password (which I don't have since it is managed by Google). I also tried to create an App password and add it to Sourcetree as described here https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/app-passwords-828781300.html but it didn't work. Same issue as before.
I have this issue with differnt users and on different machines.
Best,
Pascal
Are you using Bitbucket and Git on Windows by chance? There's a known issue with that currently.
Hmm, actually I don't know. I just installed Sourcetree (default configuration, on Windows) to be used with Bitbucket and "Login with Google". It always worked like this before. I don't know if this has anything to to with Git.
Any news here? It's really annoying and still persists.
I tried the update and deleting all credentials in windows credentials manager but no success. Also, on some machines it works, on other it doesn't. Any news?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.