On Windows 2008 R2 VM
Everything was fine last night. I opened sourcetree and attempted to rebase and all I get it what is below. I reset my Atlassian PW. I am able to get to bitbucket.org. When I into
Tools/Options/Authentication and open up Default account for bit bucket.org: Yes
the Edit Hosting Account says Authentication OK. I do the Refresh Password and it says Authentication OK. This is leaving me dead in the water!!!
Please help.
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks -c credential.helper= -c credential.helper="C:/Users/LK0015/AppData/Local/ATLASS~1/SOURCE~1/GIT_EX~1/GIT-CR~2.EXE" fetch origin
fatal: HttpRequestException encountered.
An error occurred while sending the request.
remote: Invalid username or password. If your organization manages your account or you've enabled two-step verification, create an app password to log in: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/9DJmMQ
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/ElanaBursten/uq/'
fatal: HttpRequestException encountered.
An error occurred while sending the request.
remote: Invalid username or password
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/ElanaBursten/uq/'
fatal: HttpRequestException encountered.
An error occurred while sending the request.
remote: Invalid username or password. If your organization manages your account or you've enabled two-step verification, create an app password to log in: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/9DJmMQ
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/ElanaBursten/uq/'
fatal: HttpRequestException encountered.
An error occurred while sending the request.
remote: Invalid username or password. If your organization manages your account or you've enabled two-step verification, create an app password to log in: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/9DJmMQ
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/ElanaBursten/uq/'
Completed with errors, see above.