Hi all,
My name is Rasmus Knudsen, not very English and most of you would giggle a little when pronouncing my last name ;-)
I live in Denmark, and is of Danish origin... hence the name.
I work for the English company 7digital, where I am Business Operations Manager and a Atlassian evangelist.
My everyday workplace is in the Danish capital Copenhagen, and from time to time I visit the 7digital HQ in London.
Atlassian product experience
I have been working with Atlassian products for more than 5 years, and have in that time been working with:
- Jira (Server/Cloud)
- Scriptrunner (mainly on Server, but are looking into Cloud)
- Extended Schemes for Jira (Server)
- Links Hierarchy (Server)
- Jira Service Desk (Server/Cloud)
- Confluence (Server/Cloud)
- Jira Portfolio
- Still working on getting users to see the potential in this product
- Bitbucket (Server/Cloud)
Out of these tools I have helped create a Service Delivery project for managing and tracking RCAs, Maintenance Windows and Release Management.
Current Atlassian project
Right now I am working on moving everyone in the company over to one Atlassian instance. The chosen platform is the Atlassian cloud, to minimize maintenance on server and software.
We currently got a Jira and Confluence on-prem solution + another Atlassian Cloud instance. My work is to merge what needs to be merged, and minimize the amount of workflows, custom fields, screens, etc. So the new instance only got the necessary components for providing the best tools, so the company teams can get work done quickly.