Hello,
I am building my first build. I have built a very very simple build plan.
It just
- checks out from git
- builds an artifact
I am manually triggering the build plan and i am getting error.
I am constantly getting error Unable to download artifact Non required shared artifact although I can see artifacts built in the Artifacts tab with size of 60MB.
The log is this
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Running Tests
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 /home/bamboo/bamboo-home/xml-data/build-dir/KSW-WEB-JOB1
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Finished Tests
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Building Artifacts
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Finished task 'Test Code' with result: Success
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Starting task 'Bundle project files' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-artifact-downloader-plugin:artifactdownloadertask'
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Preparing to download plan result KSW-WEB-9 artifact: Non required shared artifact: [Public_Files], pattern: [public_html/**/*]
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Unable to download artifact Non required shared artifact: [Public_Files], pattern: [public_html/**/*]
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 Task configuration:
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 artifactName_1 -> [Public_Files]
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 artifactId_1 -> [1572865]
06-Aug-2018 13:31:46 sourcePlanKey -> [KSW-WEB]
Bamboo version 6.6.
AS you can see, artifacts are built fine. Seems like a bug to me.

Please help.
Thanks