I can say "OK google take a note (some spoken words)" on my android phone. It creates a card with the text of (some spoken words), but leaves the card open waiting for the create button to be pressed. Is there a way for the note to be saved as well?
Hi Bob!
It sounds like you might be using it as a sort of speech-to-text. If so, it will only input that text and will not be able to actually save the card.
I'd suggest taking a look at this If This Then That template, as it will allow you to fully create those cards using Google Assistant.
I have used the template Teddy mentioned for a year or more, it was so wonderful! all I had to do was start assistant with a swipe, say "trello buy milk" and a card with that title would show up at the top of my list. However, it was announced 2022.08.01 that google is removing this ability by the end of the month: https://9to5google.com/2022/08/02/google-assistant-ifttt/
There is a way that Trello could work directly with Google Assistant to make cards, how can we request this new feature?
https://assistant.google.com/explore/search?q=trello&hl=en_US
Zapier integration works like this: "ok google, talk with zapier", then I speak the trigger I made "trello card", and it asks "what do you want the title to be?", I reply with the title, but there's no way to name the card with that response. So annoying
Trello could make a similar integration as these companies
https://assistant.google.com/explore/search?q=list&hl=en_US
This feature going away has essentially ruined trello use for me... Would love to hear if you've discovered any similar solutions while I start testing out other programs that have this feature.
Has anyone found an answer to this yet - I've been searching for so long...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.