Greetings,
Consider I have a project with GitFlow branching model:
- master
- hotfix
- release
- develop
How should I configure my Bamboo plan to accomodate the above project? Can I just create one plan for all? Or should I create 4 plans? Ideally, definitely I want to be able to create only a single plan for one project.
Of course, I'm aware about plan branches, but it seems to support only one child branch. To support the above GitFlow branch model in one single plan, I'll need to setup the plan branches in hierarchical (nested children) branch model. Can I setup hierarchical branch model in a plan? Or am I missing something?
Possibly there are other more elegant ways to configure the build plan for above project without plan branches -- I'll welcome any feedback and suggestions.
If the solution with one Bamboo plan is possible, I'd prefer an answer in step-by-step and concise manner.
Note that I have read https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/263545/how-to-setup-bamboo-for-gitflow-branch-build-plans, but it doesn't answer my question clearly yet.
Experts out there, please advise! Thanks!