Hi Team ,
I am unable to see the test cases in Test Case Creation / Test Execution .
Please help on this as this is urgent
@Sanna AbbasBest choice is to contact vendor support here https://www.getzephyr.com/support they should better assist you.
best!
@Sanna Abbas,
We would need a little more context or screen shot of the problem to give you an answer.
I would agree with @Moses Thomassuggestion on connecting with out support staff. They will be able to answer any further technical questions you may have.
https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket)
Hope this helps,
Team Zephyr
Thanks @Fraser Colmer [Zephyr] & @Moses Thomas.. I was able to resolve it by giving access to the repository from another collegeaus system. I needed to be assigned to the repository ..
@Sanna AbbasYou welcome please mark question as resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.