Hi,
Things are getting crazier....vice versa...
I've already send a e-mail to trello support (@Mike) but I also put my information on the Trello community so everybody can help and for people facing the same problems.
So there now two things:
1. Trello browser:
a. I cann't attach a file from any browser (Firefox, Chrome, incognito etc) to Trello
b. I can open an already attached file
2. Trello android app
a. I cann't open a already attached file (by desktop): message "sorry there are no apps installed on my device to open the attachment".
b I can attach a Google drive file (by Android app)
Fact:
- Google apps has authorisation for Trello.
- I've free powerup for Google drive
- earlier it worked without any problems (maybe only on my previous android Samsung mobile but not since my new Samsung mobile... I'm not sure)
- my Samsung note 8 has all updates from the manufacturer
- everything else works within Trello
Thoughts:
- something to do with allowing cookies?
- possible solution mabye disconnect google drive and then reconnect?
Hope this wil help to find a solution. It's driving my crazy right now ;-(((( I use Trello everyday ;-))))
I appreciate everyone's help!
Thx Ellen