We all have our favorites (and maybe our least favorites at times).
Which Atlassian tool is your #1 go to?
What makes it so great?
What one thing would make it even better?
For me, JIRA!
It can be used for almost anything from simple issue/request management to very complex workflows.
I'd prefer a bit more delegated administration to be a part of the solution as it scales, but definitely a great go to solution.
I love Jira, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence; however, my favorite has to be Trello.
It is so simple, and can be molded into just about anything. Any process can be executed through Trello from a simple grocery shopping trip, to a software development lifecycle.
It is great for smaller teams, but really does not scale well for larger teams that require a lot of reporting. There are also a lot of features that would be great to have. Some are offered by power-ups, and others not.
OK we use Atlassian for all of our tools, which is a huge learning curve for someone in sales so my favorite is HipChat from a communications standpoint but happy they are moving to Slack as I am a Slack Fan from a previous company. Although Zoom Room for conferences is really stable.
I've become a recent fan of Trello as well.
So flexible and unstructured but handy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.