I'm trying to change the default size of custom trello stickers as they take up too much card real estate. Is there a Power-UP or can it be done via the API?
Hi Ryan,
Crystal from Trello Support here!
Right now that's not available but I'll let the team know that it's something you'd like to see for the future! Let us know if there is anything else you'd like to share with them.
hi there - yes this is also something we want!
Same here - the stickers are way too big.
We thought that it would be fun for a 'thumbs up' sticker to appear when tasks are moved to a 'Done Today' column. Using Butler, I was able to set the sticker up to appear when cards are added and removed if they get taken out of the column, only we can only see three cards with the stickers on, compared to six without.
We will probably stop using them because of this.
Please make stickers at least half the current size...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.