I have several Trello lists that represent work that I have given to a crew. Each list is a different crew. The foremen for each of these crews is not in my organization, but I would like them to be able to see the cards (or at least the text of a card) for each of the items on their list.
I know that I could add these foreman to my production board as members, but the problem there is that each foreman would see all of the lists avail on my prod board. I only want them to see their specific lists.
I also know that I can create a separate Trello Board for each crew (instead of 1 big board with several crews), but I feel like this will be too difficult to manage. I have at least 12 crews and to maintain 12 different production boards doesn't seem very efficient.
So, I'm looking for the best way to have 1 big board, but notify only specific non-organization people about items on specific lists. Any one have an idea?