Happy Monday everyone!
My husband had surgery last Thursday and I was present to keep him company and distract him (minor outpatient, he's fine, don't judge me for the next part of this post).
With that being said, I was stuck in a doctor's office in the middle of the week with a help desk going crazy and work to be done. I did what any sane perfectionist/workaholic would do and got busy!
The thing I love about the time we live in is that we're not really constrained by location or circumstance when doing our day jobs anymore. That could be considered a double-edged sword for some, but for me it's pure benefit.
I was able to access work email through the Office 365 app, field escalations and service requests through the JIRA Cloud app, access the mobile version of my mortgage origination platform, and stay on top of team chats with Stride (RIP, soon to be Slack).
This got me thinking, what mobile apps make you the happiest? What do you think are the ones that make you more productive, agile, and connected?
If you're not mobile, I want to know why. Do you feel like there's more separation in your work/life by not using these tools or are they limited in use by your organization?