Hello,
I have a build that I run. When it's done, the reports that it generates are outputted to a specific directory (say ~/builds/output/reports.) What I'd like to do is attach the files inside to an individual build in Bamboo.
This is what I've tried so far.
- I went into my Stages & Jobs area and clicked on the Artifacts tab at the top. Then I created an artifact (specifying the name and the directory of its location.) When I re-ran my build, I did not see any of the HTML and XML files attached...
- This time around I created an another job that I put to run right after the first one. Again, I tried the same thing of going to the Artifacts area and specifying what I want and I did not see the attached XML and HTML files...
I tried a relative and an absolute path, no go. What am I doing wrong?
The goal here is to have a single place where this information is kept so that other members of my group can look at them.