I downloaded and tested the new Bamboo 4.0.
Unfortunately, it seems not correctly to work in regard to the Revision number in the Build Result Summary.
The problem recreation procedures are as below.
1. Create a Plan which has a single repository.
The repository URL is as below.
http://127.0.0.1:9880/web/trunk/AccountWeb
On the Subversion side, there is another repository under the same trunk as below.
http://127.0.0.1:9880/web/trunk/OrderWeb
The latest revision number in the AccountWeb is 14.
On the other hand, that in the OrderWeb is 18.
The Plan has only AccountWeb, not OrderWeb.
2. Go through [Plan] -> [History] -> [Build Result Summary] -> [Revision].
The expected number is 14, not 18.
But the Bamboo 4.0 displays 18.
The Bamboo is mixed up with the right repository.
In fact, [PLAN_VCS_HISTORY]->[REVISION_KEY] is 18 in the underlying databse.
I suspect this problem happens the Bamboo searches in the same trunk with the new functionality
of Branches and records the wrong revision number of another repository that exists in the same trunk
but is not configured in the Plan.
What do you think of the issue?
I want to know a workaround if there is.