All,
Is there a way, on a board, to filter for cards that I have NOT been assigned to? I see ability to search for cards with "No Members", but would love if could find any card not assigned to me.
Thanks, Natha
Hi Nathan,
if you want to create a quick filter for all issues that are not assigned to you (so unassigned or other users), have you tried the JQL assignee != currentUser() OR assignee is EMPTY for that? Best, Max
Hi Nathan, did that solve your problem or do you need more support? If it solved your question, please accept the answer as a solution so other users can benefit from that label.
Hey Max, Thanks for sending that. I didnt realise you could use JQL in Trello, so awesome. I tried the JQL assignee != currentUser() which didn't seem to work. When I apply that, nothing shows. I have a feeling I am incorrectly entering the query, so please let me know if you see the issue.Here is before the filter which shows I am only a member of one card:And after the filter:
Thanks!
Nathan
Oh Nathan,
I just realised my mistake and thanks for pointing out that we were talking about Trello. I was answering your question when I was mostly browsing Jira topics in the community. So excuse me. I think you can't filter for that but a search should be no problem with the query "-@me AND board:"your board"". Best, Max
Ugh. Alright, that is what I thought...was just hoping was something out there.I might actually post another one that asks if anyone knows a way to handle our sceneario.
Thanks!Nathan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.