I have a new installation. I am the only user on server and I am in the Bamboo-Admin group as well as giving my user account admin permissions.
I was able to link to both my JIRA (Onsite) and BitBucket (Onsite) Server but not able to create a Plan or a Project.
I removed the link to JIRA thinking it might need a project started there. No Luck.
I removed the link to the BitBucket serer and tried to create a plan without a repository. No luck.
Whenever I try to save either the Plan or Project form I get 4, or 2 in the case of Project, 'form' errors raised stating:
Project name (required) Please enter a project name.
Project key (required) Please enter a project key.For example AT (for a project named Atlassian) Project description
Plan name (required) Please enter a plan name.
Plan key (required) Please enter a plan key.
Yes, I do have values in those fields when I click 'Save'.
I have tried a few of the remotely related fixes from the boards with no luck.
I have tried reinstalling Bamboo with no luck.
The DB Account has full rights to the Bamboo DB I even made account sysadmin.
This sounds like it should be basic functionality but it sure doesn't seem to work for me. It acts like either the form values aren't getting passed to the web server or the web server is dropping them for a required insert. But that is just the appearance. Not been able to track what is really happening.
Thanks,
Kevin Davis