I have been using Trello for my AP Class for a few years now. I have an AP "Team" made up of my students, but they are not assigned to a board so that I am the only one with editing purposes (one way information).
This year, I am making my standard class a little more in line with my AP class. What is the best way to set up my standard class "team" where I don't have to recreate all the cards I have made for my AP class, but I can still post the ones I need to on both boards while still having some AP only cards for their board. Do I copy the board and then only use the archived cards I need to?
A lot of the assignments and resources will (in theory) be posted at the same time to both boards. Is there a way to do this without having to double up and switch boards each time?
I hope that made sense.