Could be cool to have a one page, slimmed down printable version of each play so I can have something to easily glance at during facilitation.
Great feedback, @Josh Allen! We're currently thinking through how to best enable facilitators so stay tuned for improvements coming your way soon.
When I'm facilitating a play, I try to write out a short bulleted agenda in Confluence, Trello or just in the gCal meeting invite ahead of time to create my own brief overview of the play that will guide the meeting structure. For me, the bulleted agenda serves as my own custom 1-pager that also helps the attendees know what to expect in the meeting. Let me know how you go if you end up trying it!
Please keep the feedback coming, we're eager to make plays work for every team and every type of facilitator!
Yeah I usually use the meeting notes template and just make a bulleted list in confluence with short detail. That's what made me think about a printable version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.