I really dislike this product.
I am not sure you can export it. But can you elaborate on what format you want to export to, and what data you need in it, and we can better try and assist?
I think you may be correct. I was hoping I could export it to .csv and even would take .xml, but it looks like you can only download one item at a time. You can close this.
@David CoxYou can export to .csv from the reports tab by selecting a specific report such as scope, release, schedule, dependency, etc...
I was able to mutli-select issues in the backlog, then CTRL+click to bring up a context menu (see screenshot).
From there I selected View in Issue Navigator and then there was an Export button in the top right of the screen (see screenshot).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.