I have raised a support ticket CA-509065 for which I need faster suppport
Hi Shubhangi, welcome to the Community!
We've checked our system and I could see your details were updated correctly, but you still need to make yourself the primary contact. To do so you need to follow the step 4b from the article How do I update the contacts for my Atlassian products.
We've also checked our mail system and there was a mail stuck there, we have deleted it. Please try getting the verification email again
If you're still unable to receive the verification email, please let us know where are you trying to log in and how are you requesting the verification email so we can continue helping you.
Kind regards!
Ana
Hi Ana,
Thank-you for looking into this issue. As suggested by you, I tried logging in but I did not receive verification email. I have a primary account registered for Sourcetree. I want to change primary contact with another contact having different domain. When I try to login with new contact I do not receive verification email.
Hi Shubhangi, you haven't told us to which product are you trying to log in and where are you asking for the verification email. Please send us a screenshot so we get a better idea of the problem.
Regarding:
I want to change primary contact with another contact having different domain. When I try to login with new contact I do not receive verification email.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you want to change the primary contact for your Atlassian products, you can follow the steps at How do I update the contacts for my Atlassian products?
Hope that helps!
If you check my previous message, I have mentioned Atlassian product name which I have to use that is SourceTree. Also, I have mentioned all the details in the ticket I have raised and I have also attached ticket number here.
I did follow the steps to change contact but I do not receive verification email on new contact. for SourceTree.
Regards,
Shubhangi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.