I keep getting an error when trying to refresh my remote repositories. Within the popup message there is a button that takes you to the login screen. I put in my credentials but when I log in my only option is to hit cancel. Upon trying to refresh the repos again it's the same process all over again. It's an endless cycle of trying to refresh, logging in, being forced to hit cancel (since there is no other option) and doing it again and again to no avail. The error appears no matter what.
This is extremely annoying and I can't get anything done. I log in to bitbucket just fine. My account is connected on Sourcetree yet whenever I try refreshing it shows that message and makes me log in for absolutely no result in the end. HTTP is working fine but SSH is just not cooperating and I need it to.