Happy Friday All,
(Yes, it's already Friday in futureland a.k.a. Australia, lucky jerks!)
It's not quite the end of the week here in the USA and I've got my music turned up and working hard on some new software integration projects. I won't bore you with the details, but thought that today I would share one of my favorite things on the internet: Every Noise at Once
How it works:
Every Noise seeks to map the entire human experience of music via visual representation. Clicking on each link will play a sample of a song that represents that specific genre.
When you click the little arrows on the right of the example, the site takes you to a page that has every artist that's currently been mapped to that sound.
Bonus: Click this link and you'll be presented with genre playlists for a large portion of their library.
In my opinion, this is a FANTASTIC way to find music you like and branch out into new sounds. Load up the page, close your eyes, and click away!
Please share your favorite genres below, and feel free to post pictures and links of some of YOUR favorite artists. As for me, I'll be jammin to my deep deep tech trance... beastmode activate.
