I was able to push/pull fine until I upgraded my OS to High SIerra. Now that I have done that I am getting the following error:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree fetch origin
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Completed with errors, see above
The SSH Key is the same on both Bitbucket and my Sourcetree, and I have used 2 factor authentication on Bitbucket. I am still seeing this error though and cannot commit. Has anybody had these issues since upgrading to High Sierra? FYI I am on Sourcetree 2.7.6