Please do not direct me to Atlassian Documentation because the documentation is useless.
I'm trying to automate Python testing in Bamboo for a project. The project has dependencies to e.g. Anacondas modules (pandas, numpy etc.). I don't have the faintest idea how Bamboo works and how scripts are supposed to be written. I would very much appreciate simple instructions on how to set things up. For example:
1) Create a virtual environment by doing this...
2) Add venv python to PATH like so...
3) Run your tests as such...
4) Collect test results in a file like so..
5) Report your test results by doing this..
Below is what I have tried (by guessing and testing):
I have set up the Source Code Checkout which works correctly.
I have included a virtual environment in the repository and I am able to activate it with the commands:
WD=/${bamboo.build.working.directory}/
source "$WD"//env//Scripts//activate
I have a python.exe located in:
"$WD"//env//Scripts/python
If I try to run:
"$WD"//env//Scripts/python "$WD"/test_library/my_test.py
I get the following error:
//app/atlassian/bamboo-agent/current/xml-data/build-dir/XXXXX///env//Scripts/python
"No such file or directory"
If I instead do this simple test it works correctly:
/usr/bin/python <<EOF
print "Hello, World!"
EOF
Thank you in advance!