Happy Monday, friends!
It's 100 degrees here in sunny California, USA with 50% humidity YUCK! (37 degrees+ for all using metric out there). Basically, I feel like I'm in a hot pan with butter shoes every time I walk out the door.
To my disdain, my in-laws came down for the weekend and wanted to visit an outdoor flea market/farmer's market. Maybe that came out wrong. I love my in-laws. What I do not love is Summer and walking around on hot pavement for four hours, which is what we ended up doing.
Like a dummy, I am now burned to a crisp and resembling a very sad lobster on his last walk to the boiling pot. Actual photo of me below. Why don't I wear sunscreen? Who knows?

On the plus side, I have scores of delicious vegetables and a couple of flea market treasures. On the down side, I can't move my arms.
Did you do anything fun this weekend? (Lookin at you @Community Manager!)
Anyone south of the equator that can make me jealous of cooler weather?
Happy Monday all, stay cool.