I'm working on a project for school, and I was able to commit it but it won't push properly.
The error I keep receiving is this:
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.
The account I'm logged into is my personal BitBucket account, and the repository I'm using is cloned from my school account. Whenever I attempt to push, it asks for me to login, and I've tried logging into both accounts but both cough up the same error. I've tried fixing this problem by following the steps specified on the Atlassian troubleshooting article related to this error and that didn't work either.
I'm way past the deadline for this project, but I would still like to solve this issue just to avoid future problems when working from home again.
All help will be appreciated, thanks.