I have a repository hosted on Bitbucket which I am attempting to use through SourceTree. However, whenever I try to run the Git Flow command, I recieve a list of error messages during the process that looks like this:
sh.exe C:\Users\usewr\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\gitflow_local\gitflow\git-flow init -d
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/git-flow-init: line 56: git: command not found
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/gitflow-common: line 161: git: command not found
Using default branch names.
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/gitflow-common: line 161: git: command not found
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/gitflow-common: line 73: git: command not found
No branches exist yet. Base branches must be created now.
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/git-flow-init: line 93: git: command not found
Branch name for production releases: [master]
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/git-flow-init: line 131: git: command not found
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/gitflow-common: line 166: git: command not found
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/gitflow-common: line 73: git: command not found
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/git-flow-init: line 146: git: command not found
Branch name for "next release" development: [develop]
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/git-flow-init: line 188: git: command not found
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/git-flow-init: line 197: git: command not found
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/gitflow_local/gitflow/git-flow-init: line 198: git: command not found
I have checked the folder specified in the error messages, and there are files in the folder which correspond to the names of the commands.
What is wrong with my installation?gitflow.png